Things You Can Do During Quarantine
We are so glad you are reading this. It means you are AWARE & SAFE.
Now here are x things you can do to not PASS but SPEND time creatively and wisely.
1. Wash Hands - Okay, we know you have heard this 10k times and you are probably gonna hear some more but we are also going to add - in addition to the 20 second correct way to wash hands, we want to ENCOURAGE you to #CloseTheTap. Each family can save up to 16 liters of water a day if they close the tap.
2. Contribute to #CalmCornerWithBB - Our employees will be sharing how they are keeping calm in these tough times. If you have a creative way of keeping yourself busy, then do share with us
Either through Instagram DM
On your Instagram profile by tagging us
On IG stories by tagging us
and using the hashtag #CalmCornerWithBB
Through comments below
Here are the stories shared so far:
3. Exercise - A 5 minute exercise will not kill you. Pick ANYTHING (literally) - dance, jumping rope, zumba, pilates, yoga, at-home gym, body-lifting, etc. You can follow these lovely instructors for a monthly timetable or body inspiration. Any movement is good at this point of time.
a) Pilates - Cassey Ho
b) Yoga - Adriene
c) Zumba & Aerobics - Zumba Class
d) Dance - Vijaya Tupurani
e) At-home exercises - Joanna Soh
Tip - Do it immediately after you are up so you can get it over with and continue with your day.
4. Check out our Instagram activities and Youtube channel - Oh come on! We had to include this. We are sweating (probably not) day and night to give you some interesting content. Just a request. If you do check out our content please use the hashtag #QuarantineWithBB in comments, stories or posts. Please. Will mean a lot.
5. Read a book - Currently we (the employees) are reading the following
6. Watch a series or movies - Currently we are watching:
Pursuit of Happyness
Silver Linings Playbook
7. Play some games with family - Currently we are playing:
House Party - A video chat social network - play games while chatting
What are some other ways you are keeping yourself sane, cool and happy? Please do share with the #BBCommunity below or on Instagram - BeautyBuffetInd using hashtag #CalmCornerWithBB